Baby!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, August 30, 2010

Ready, set, where's the baby?

Thanks for the comments on my last post ladies! I seriously have moments where I am so ready to do this and moments where I'm absolutely terrified. I think it's because I am as ready as I can be and I'm not working so all I do is sit around and think "what now?" Then my mind just starts to wander. Anywho, I had to share some pictures of the blanket my Mom made me and the baby and tell her thank you so much!! I know she's excited and wants to do all this stuff for me but she has been an extremely busy lady and I'm so grateful for everything she has done!

The picture doesn't do it justice but you can still see how cute it is!

Isn't she talented?! I need to learn to do this stuff and I am determined to do so. I wish you could reach through your screen and feel how soft it is:-)

I've got the nursery all set up too. I need to put a couple more things on the wall but other than that...I have nothing to do. I'm so bored and so ready for this kiddo to make his appearance.




11 days AND counting!

5 comments:

Jenn said...

Kenz the nursery looks so good!! makes it feel kind real eh? Ps...good job Colin :)

Patti said...

Thanks Kenz! I love you so much and know that you will be the best little mommy ever!! Nugget is so lucky to have you and Colin and mommy and daddy! Love ya, MOM

Patti said...

Sorry, I meant to say "as" , not and mommy and daddy.

Camille said...

Nuggets blanket is definitely cute! Rylee loves hers. She calls it her gramma blanket and always asks to take it to Miss Julie's, but I'm mean and make her keep it at home. The nursery is adorable and I can't wait to meet my first ever nephew! Love ya!

Diane said...

Kenzie,
Anytime you feel like posting some pictures of your cute little man.... FEEL FREE. I want to see him! :)