Baby!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Swearing in with Murray PD

Getting ready for work takes quite a while longer now...

Taking the oath...

Ready to go!

(Posting this one against my better judgement. This is the only pregnant pic you'll see of me.)



Yes, it took me forever to post these and I don't have a good reason why. He's been training for the last three weeks on grave shifts and just started the next shift which is two to midnight. He's got to get each of the three different shifts into training and then they will give him a normal schedule and send him on his own. It's been a difficult adjustment but he really loves the job and is excited to finally be doing something enjoys. It makes me happy to see him doing what he enjoys but I don't love that he has to take a gun to work and instead of saying "have a good day!" I say "be safe okay??" everyday before he leaves. It's an adjustment...But we're both excited about it!

1 comment:

Tara said...

Is it weird that I want to follow Colin around with a BIGGER gun, just in case he gets into trouble and needs back-up? Love you guys, oh and Kenz...you might be the cutest preggo out there! Finally a pic of the belly! xoxo.