Baby!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, August 23, 2010

Baby Shower!

My sweet Mom and Sister-in-law put together a really nice baby shower for me and I am so grateful and had so much fun! Everything turned out really cute and all the food was delicious:-) We had a pretty good turn out too! I really do appreciate everybody that made the drive all the way out to our house to be there. And all the wonderful gifts! I would not be as ready as I am right now without them. So, as great as the shower was....I forgot to take pictures. I had my camera...and FORGOT to use it. My pregnant brain I tell you. We took a couple before and a couple with my Mom and sister-in-law after so here ya go!

Diaper Cake from Camille!



Camille. Me. My Madre (Patti)

Rylee Mae! We didn't get a picture before the bows in her hair came out...Good thing she's so cute anyway!

3 comments:

Camille said...

Kenz, we are glad you had fun! It was fun putting it together :) Thanks for putting that awesome picture of me up on your blog. If that's not motivation I don't know what is! Love you and can't wait to meet nugget!

Lenae said...

Mekenzie, you look SO GOOD! Hurray for baby showers- they are lots of fun! Your sweet baby will be here soon! :D

Lindsey said...

I didn't get to go and you didn't take pictures. You stinker! Hope you had a great time!