Baby!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

BLUE nugget & Graduation

I actually have pictures to post today! Woohoo! Big thanks to Colin's family for taking them and letting me steal them. Since I posted on facebook that we're having a BOY!!...Most everybody knows already. But it's a boy!!! Yay! We're so darn excited. My doctor said he thought it was a girl at our last appointment and it had me all stressed out because deep down I was so sure it was a boy. Girls are sweet but I have a feeling I'm destined for boys:-) And apparently I can't upload pictures of the little guy:-( Anyone know if blogger uploads tif files??
Next, I'm proud to announce that my husband is brilliant! Most that know him already know that but we've got a certificate to prove it now. He's just finished the police academy. Finally! I actually get to SEE him now. He was going to work at eight and not home until after nine most days. But he worked so hard and graduated top of his class!

This is just for fun but all my utah followers that listen to Kbull have probably heard this guy. DJ Coyote. He is an officer by day and DJ by night which I think is pretty awesome! He gave Colin his award and super fly belt buckle.

Taking the oath...


Colin's dad and half sister were able to come out for the graduation and stay a couple days.

We spent the rest of the weekend with his dad, sister, brother and his family.




4 comments:

Lenae said...

Congrats to Colin on his graduation! He is awesome!!!

Jenn said...

Yay Colin!! (tell him congrats for me Kenz). Love the pics, your hair is adorable. I miss you guys...

Diane said...

Yahoo for Colin and a new baby boy! Were so excited for you! Thanks for the pictures!

Lindsey said...

Congratulations Colin!! We're sad we weren't able to be there. We miss you guys a ton. And I want to see some good Kenz is pregnant pics!! We probably won't get to see you before you have the baby. I want to see the belly:)