Baby!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, April 22, 2010

In-Between

The BellyBand. I'm loving it. Here's to a couple more weeks of fitting into my favorite pairs of jeans.



I've decided I would rather people just tell me I look pregnant. Everyone that says "You can't even tell!" will just cause an eruption of emotions. If you can't tell I'm pregnant then what have you got to say about the 15 plus pounds I've gained??? Obviously I'm in that stupid In-Between stage I keep hearing about and I'm NOT liking it so much. So, bless the BellyBand and bless my sweet husband for being my sweet husband.

P.S. Next week is our twenty week ultra sound and we'll FINALLY know if it is a boy nugget or a girl nugget. I think it might be a long week.

5 comments:

Cleverly Triple said...

can't wait to hear what your sweet baby will be!

Tara said...

oh my goodness! I WANT A BELLY BAND!!
Its a boy nugget Kenz. Totally. Remember, think MANLY thoughts! Love you buster.

Lenae said...

I'm sure you look adorable! Can't wait to find out what the baby is!!!!

Diane said...

Oh I am so anxious to hear! I was wondering how soon it is coming up. Hopefully by tomorrow or thursday we will know. What ever the nugget is we will be excited to celebrate!

Chelsea Davidson said...

is your internet working? when are we going to play? you should post some pictures.