Baby!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

"Staycation"!!

The Zoo!


"Its to damn hot out here for a penguin ta' just be WAlkin' around outside. We need to get you back to the zoo." Name that movie and I'll give you a brazillian dollar(s)!


The monkey was missing. So, I used the next best thing. Although...He's so much CUTER than a monkey!

Discovery Gateway...Because we're both a couple of big kids.:-)

Me and Nate! I consider him the most famous person I know.

Just delivered breaking news. The chicken got out of the coop.

Don't worry. Local, future law enforcement got him back safely.

Heritage Park


Clark Planetarium. Found our Stunna Shades!

Just bein' a goober. Thats what I love about him!

4 comments:

Lenae said...

Love the news picture... I'm thinking I will have it printed and framed :)

Lindsey said...

Fun! I can tell you it looks more fun than taking a lot of cranky kids out in the hot sun:)

Jenn said...

Cute posts, I love em! We need to get together soon :( I miss my Kenzie!

Benjamin said...

Billy Madison!

Where is my brazillian dollar?