Baby!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Nerd Alert....

So we have been at Colin's family reunion in Sun Valley this past week and we are having so much fun. Its absolutely gorgeous here. But I had to take a second and post this picture of Colin and his brother Graydon. They don't get to see each other often but they keep in touch through WOW. Those of you that know what I'm talking about can consider yourself a nerd as well. WOW. World. Of. Warcraft. Yes, thats my husband and He's proud of it. But when I woke up at about 1 AM and saw these two playing in the dark and heard one of them say something like "I haven't SPF 50'd this priest yet"....the voices in my head told me I HAD to document this.
My flash had to go off so you could see clearly but other than the glare from the laptops, it was pitch black in here.

Finally came to bed and happy as a clown.


.

5 comments:

Lenae said...

Um, are those Dr. Pepper pants he's wearing?! As in, HAPPINESS pants?! Where did he get them? I want some!

Kenz said...

haha!! They sure are! I got them for him last christmas at walmart! They were in this awesome dr pepper can/money bank. I want to say they were like eight bucks too. Awesome stuff:-)

Jenn said...

Dear Colin,
You're a big nerd.

Dear WOW,
Thanks for making Colin the man he is.

Dear Kenzie,
Awesome post.

Love,
Jenn

Jenn said...

Haha, it's true I AM just jealous ;) Just kiddin', love you guys!

Tara said...

KENZ! You're my hero. Just when I think I'm going to have to start my own blog to offset the 'normalness' of the other Wood family blogs you come through like a champ!! (I won't mention how I had to stalk ur page until u unlocked it...my 'invite' must've been lost in the Internets somewhere...)
Love you seester!!