Baby!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

My Current Worldly Want

I recently got in trouble for never blogging (by a couple different people. Don't feel singled out). Well I've been waiting for wedding pictures which I haven't got yet so be patient people! Anywho, in the meantime I will leave my random thoughts of the day for you obsessive blog readers (you know who you are and don't deny it).
When we moved into this apartment it seemed perfect and would do for the next couple months while we got settled. We thought we could handle no washer and dryer. Little did I know the massive amounts of laundry my Husband has. Holy balls...We can't keep up on laundry and this is what I want more than anything right now.

Aren't they pretty...? Maybe one day.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Don't worry Kenz, I'll buy you and washer and dryer ;) haha. Okay I won't, but I love you enough to buy you a washer and dryer ha. Yessss.

Harris Family said...

Brody bought those for the basement like a week and a half ago. The sad part is I cannot use them until he finishes my laundry room down there so they are sitting in the garage taunting me. Dang it!

Josh and MaryLynne said...

Well look who's discovering the fun of being married! (Don't worry, all boys are like that.) I too currently want a washer and dryer. I feel your pain. And, I know you meant me in your post, and I love it!