Baby!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

In case you didn't know....

Um I'm engaged! Way fun!! Yep yep its true! Colin proposed about two weeks ago. So all those of you that don't know him should GET to know him! He is fantastic! The date is March 20th in the Salt Lake temple. We're keeping the whole shebang real small. Close friends and family is all but that doesn't mean we don't absolutely love you all. Anywho I figured this was a good way to get the word out. Here's a couple of pictures from the night he proposed. My aunt said I looked like I was "floating on air". Ha I guess I couldn't help it I was pretty dang excited! We went out with my friend Jenn and her boyfriend, Tony. I blame Jenn for the bad picture of the ring...You can't really see it very well because of the flash or something(Way to go Jenn! Just kidding I love you).

3 comments:

Josh and MaryLynne said...

So it's about time! I am so happy for you! Emily told me, but I don't have your email address so I couldn't tell you how happy I am for you. You may want to give me that information...Anyway, love ya both tons! Congrats!

Harris Family said...

Congrats again Kenz!

The Todds said...

So happy for you! Congrats!